Best Place (NCFM Academy Hyderabad) to learn Advanced Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis, Options Trading, Forex Trading, Commodities Trading, Stock Market Trading Course.
Stock Market Trading Course Content
- Basic & Advanced Technical Analysis
- Fundamental Analysis
- Equity Markets
- Equity Derivative
- Commodity Trading
- Forex Trading
- Mutual Funds
NCFM Academy Hyderabad Fees: FOR ABOVE 7 MODULES: RS. 15,000/-
TRADING MULTIPLE ASSET CLASSES (EQUITY, FOREX, COMMODITY & EQUITY DERIVATIVE)
The program is very well designed for investors and traders, who want to invest their money in the market. It’ not like other trading courses, where you waste your time learning to trade only. Here, you learn which Stock to pick, when to enter & exit, what should be its actual price and how to save yourself from risk associated with the market.
- 1 Month Training
- Plenty of examples and strategies, Assignment & Assessments
- Study materials, Case studies & Workbooks
- Reference materials, international magazines and resources available
- Computer Lab facility and Wi-Fi campus
- All Trading Styles – Scalping, Day Trading, Swing Trading, Positional Trading
- Weekdays / Weekends / Online
- Live Market Experience As A Trader And Investor.
- Professional Trader Networks for Trade Idea Generation
- Comprehensive Planning For Financial Planning / Wealth Management
- Software’s Covered – MT5, Trading View, Zerodha, Indian Trading Softwares, Scanner Softwares for Trading Ideas and Other Scanners
- 1-Month Premium Membership
- Exposure to Our Stock Market Library
MODULES 1: BASIC & ADVANCED TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
- Auction Process Explained With Demand and Supply
- What Is Bull Market And Bear Market?
- How Live Auction Process Is Converted As Datasets (Times Frames)
- How to Choose Times Frames Based On Your Role in Stock Market (Scalper, Day Trader, Swing Trader, Positional Trader) and Investor
- Type of Charts – Line Diagram, Bar (OHLC) Diagram, Candlestick Diagram, Benefits of Candlesticks
STOCK MARKET TERMS AND INTERPRETATIONS
- Stock Market Trader roles — Bull, Bears, Pigs and Chickens and Their Roles in Market
- Long, Profit Booking, Short Selling and Short Covering
- How to Go Long Strategy, When and How To Get Execute To Make Money
- How to Go Short Strategy, When and How To Get Execute To Make Money
INTRODUCTION TO PRICE ACTION
- The Reality Of The Markets
- Trading The Shadows
- What is Price?
- How Does Price Move?
PRICE AND CHARTS
- What Is Price? Main Types of Price Charts, Line Chart, Bar Chart, Candlestick Chart
- Importance of Candlestick, Understanding Buying and Selling Pressure on Candlesticks
- Candlestick Wicks-Why They Are Important, What Is The Significance Of Candlestick Wicks?
MULTIPLE TIMEFRAME ANALYSIS
- Time Frames-Expose Hidden Trends: Very Short, Short Term, Mid Term, Long Term Time Frames.
- Support, Resistance, Trends and Channels
HOW TO TRADE SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE LEVELS
- Horizontal Support and Resistance Levels
- How to Find Horizontal Support and Resistance Levels On Your Chart
- Significant Support & Resistance Levels
- Support Turned Resistance Level and Resistance Turned Support Level
- Structure of an Uptrend (Bull) Market
- Structure of a Downtrend (Bear) Market
- Structure of a Sideways/Ranging Market
- Reversals & Continuation
HOW TO TRADE PRICE CHANNELS
- Understanding Market Swings, Swing High, Swing Low
- Future Trend
- Strength and Weakness
- Identifying Strength and Weakness
- Principles of Future Trend Direction
- Visualizing the Future
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER S/R HOLDS?
- Initial Market Analysis Process
- Ongoing Market Analysis
- Determine Candle Pattern Sentiment
- Consider the Context
- Does It Support Our Premise?
- Ongoing Market Analysis Process
- Understanding Fibonacci Retracements
- Fibonacci Application In Up Trends
- Using the Fib Tool in an Up Trend
- Fibonacci Application In Down Trends
- Using the Fib Tool in a Down Trend
- Finding Position Trades with Using Fibs
- Fib Convergences for High Probability Trades
- Fib Retracement and Extension Levels
PIVOT POINTS TRADING
- Introduction to Pivot Points
- Calculating Pivots
- Pivot Probabilities in Buy and Sell Zones
- Trading Pivots in a Trending Market
- Trading Pivots in a Consolidating Market
- Pivot Strategy and Key Reversals
- Single Candlesticks Patterns
- Marubozu, Hammer, Hanging Man, Inverted Hammer, Shooting Star, Spinning Top, Doji, Gravestone Doji, Long-Legged Doji, Dragonfly Doji
- Double, Triple and Cluster Candlestick Patterns
- Dark Cloud Cover, Engulfing Pattern, Piercing Line, Harami, Harami Cross, Abandoned Baby, Rising Three Methods, Three Black Crows, Three White Soldiers, Evening Doji Star, Evening Star, Falling Three Methods, Morning Doji Star, Morning Star, Upside Tasuki Gap, Downside Tasuki Gap Blending Candlesticks
- Double Top Reversal, Double Bottom Reversal, Head and Shoulders Top, Head and Shoulders Bottom, Falling Wedge, Rising Wedge, Rounding Bottom, Triple Top Reversal, Triple Bottom Reversal, Bump And Run Reversal, Flag, Pennant, Symmetrical Triangle, Ascending Triangle, Descending Triangle, Rectangle, Price Channel, Cup with Handle
- AB=CD, Three Drives, Gartley, Bat, Butterfly, Crab, Cypher, 5-0, Shark
WHAT IS VOLUME?
- Use of Volume in Technical Analysis
- Normal Volume Behavior
- Congestion Areas Volume Behavior
- Price Volume Divergence
- Volume & Support/Resistance
- How to Use Volume for Stock Trading?
- Chart Pattern & Volume
- Volume Based Indicators
TRADING WITH GAPS
- What Are Gaps?
- The Basics -Four Most Common Gap Patterns: Common Gaps, Breakaway Gaps, Continuation / Runaway Gaps, Exhaustion Gaps.
- How To Use & Profit from Gaps, the Promise of Gaps, Creating a Profitable Strategy, Gap Size, Gap Zone, Seasonality, Target Optimization
TRADE MANAGEMENT / SETUPS
PRICE TRADE ACTION SETUPS
- TST Trade Setup, PullBack Trade Setup, BreakOut Failure Trade Setup, Break out Trade Setup, BPB Trade Setup
- Congestion Break-Out Failure Setups
- Congestion Zone Setups
- Trend bar Failure Setups
- Deceleration Setups
- Anti-Climax Setups
- Pressure Zone Setups
- Anxiety Zone Setups
- Weak Pullback Setups
TECHNICAL ANALYSIS INDICATORS
- Exponential Moving Average (EMA)
- Weighted Moving Average (WMA)
- Simple Moving Average (SMA)
MOMENTUM INDICATORS / OSCILLATOR INDICATORS
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- Average Directional Index (ADX)
- Stochastic Oscillator
- Directional Movement Index (DMI)
- Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD)
- Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
- Average True Range (ATR)
- Bollinger Bands (BB)
- Rate of Change (ROC)
- Donchian Channels
- Keltner Channels (KC)
- Parabolic Stop and Reverse (PSAR)
- On Balance Volume (OBV)
- Basic Knowledge in Elliott Wave, Gann Analysis, Market Profile, Volume Spread Analysis
- Setup Concept
- Price Action Trader Setups
- Setup Definition
- Setups Appropriate For Each Particular Market Environment
- Trading the Setups
- Stop Placement
- 100’s of trading strategies
TRADING PSYCHOLOGY – A PRACTICAL APPROACH
- Personal Survival
- Prerequisites for Survival
- Mastery of Trading Psychology
- Focus On Process
- Peak Performance Mindset
- Maintenance of Peak Physical Condition
TRADING JOURNAL SPREADSHEET
- Trading Log, Trading Plan, Trading Plan Template
STOCK MARKET CYCLES: ACCUMULATION, MARKUP, DISTRIBUTION AND DECLINE STAGES
- Dow Theory – Trends, How To Identify Trends And Trend Changes.
- Dow Theory – Lines (Ranging Markets) Lines (Or Ranging Markets May Take the Place of A Secondary Reaction.
- Dow Theory – Confirmation Bull and Bear Markets
- Dow Theory – Market Phases Bull And Bear Markets Each Have Three Phases.
WYCKOFF MARKET METHOD FOR SUPPLY AND DEMAND ANALYSIS
- Wyckoff Price Cycle
- Wyckoff Accumulation, Markup, Distribution, Decline Cycles
- Analyses of Trading Ranges
- Accumulation: Wyckoff Phases
- Distribution: Wyckoff Phases
- Wyckoff Events -Preliminary Support, Selling Climax, Automatic Rally, Secondary Test, Springs Or Shakeouts, Sign Of Strength, Last Point Of Support, Back-Up.
MODULE 2: EQUITY MARKET
- Entrepreneurship —Startup A Firm, Partnership Firm, Pvt Ltd And Public Ltd Company Are Explained.
- Angel Investor and Venture Capital Investors Role in IPO
- Why And How Companies Coming To Stock Market Are Explained.
NIFTY, BANK NIFTY AND SENSEX MANAGEMENT
- What is Trading and Investing Options Are Available In General and Specific to Stock Market Explained.
- What is Nifty and Sensex, Its Management, Nifty Weightages, Market Cap, Sector Index, Index Trading and ETFs Explained.
WHAT ARE STOCK MARKET INDICES?
- Why Do We Need Indices?
- How Are Stock Indices Formed?
- How Is Index Value Calculated?
- Basics of Share Market
- Why Do We Invest?
- What Is Share Market?
- Primary Market
- Secondary Market
- How to Buy Shares?
- What Are The Financial Instruments Traded in a Stock Market?
GETTING FAMILIAR WITH MARKET-RELATED CONCEPTS
- What Are Dividends?
- What Is Market Capitalization?
- What Are Rolling Settlements?
- What Is Short-Selling?
- What Are Circuit Filters And Trading Bands?
- What Are Bull And Bear Markets?
- What Is Margin Trading?
- What Is Mahurat Trading?
- What Are Top-Down, Bottom-Up Approaches?
- What Does Cost Averaging Mean?
- What Is Stock Volatility?
- What Are Price-Targets And Stop-Loss Targets?
- What Is Insider Trading?
- How Does Share Market Work?
- How Share Market Works?
- How Your Order Is Processed
- How to Invest In Shares?
- What Are Different Types Of Stocks?
- How Are Stocks Classified?
- All You Need To Know About Stock Quotes
- All about Dematerialization and Demat Accounts
- What Is the Difference Between Demat and Trading Accounts?
- Corporate actions include stock splits, dividends, mergers and acquisitions, rights issues and spin-offs
MODULE 3: EQUITY DERIVATIVES TRADING
This Section Explains In Detail How Futures Contracts Are Constructed And Looks At The Different Types of Products.
- What Is Derivatives Trading
- What Is The Use Of Derivatives?
- Who Are The Participants In Derivatives Markets?
- What Are The Different Types Of Derivative Contracts?
- How Are Derivative Contracts Linked To Stock Prices?
- How to Trade In Derivatives Market:
- What Are the Pre-Requisites to Invest?
- Difference between Spot & Futures Pricing
- How to Buy and Sell Futures Contracts
- How to Settle Futures Contracts
- Defining a Futures Contract
- Key Terminology
- Contract Specifications
- Basic Pricing Theory
- Cost of Carry Relationship, Basis
- Arbitrage and Futures Prices
- Main Types of Futures
- Bonds, Equity, Commodities, Currencies
- Profit Loss Calculations, Basic Hedge Ratio
This Course Explains In Detail How Option Prices Are Calculated and Explores the Main Types of Option Strategies, Uses and Applications. It Is Assumed That the Delegate Is Already Conversant With Basic Put And Call Theory from The Understanding Futures And Options Course.
- What Is Options Trading?
- Types of Options
- Understanding Options Contracts with Examples
- How Are Options Contracts Priced?
- How Is Premium Pricing Arrived At
- Understanding How Call Options Work
- When Do You Buy a Call Option?
- What Are the Payments/Margins Involved In Buying and Selling Call Options
- How to Settle a Call Option
- Understanding How Put Options Work
- When Do You Buy a Put Option?
- What Are the Payments and Margins Involved In Buying and Selling Put Options
- How to Settle a Put Option:
- Understanding Covered & Naked Options Contracts
- Why Chose Covered Options?
- How to Trade With Covered Options
- Why Chose Naked Options?
- Difference between Futures and Options
- Option Strategies, Payoff Graph
This Section Reviews the Basic Jargon and Terminology of Calls and Puts and Ensures All Delegates Are Conversant With the Different Expiry Profiles.
- Options Terminologies
- Basic Options Positions
- Option Writer Advantages and Disadvantages
- LONG position characteristics
- SHORT position characteristics
- Option Premium Pricing
- Indian VIX
- Historical Volatility
- Implied Volatility
- Historical Volatility vs. Implied Volatility
- Implied Volatility’s expected behavior
- Option Greeks
- Strategies – Common Terminology
- PUT CALL Ratio
- Option Chain
- Additional resources
STRATEGIES: NON-DIRECTIONAL STRATEGIES
- Short Strangle
- Short Straddle
- Iron Condor
- Iron Butterfly
- Calendar Spread – CALL
- Calendar Spread – PUT
- Double Calendar Spread
STRATEGIES: BULLISH STRATEGIES
- Short PUT
- BULL PUT Spread
- CALL Butterfly/CALL Ratio Spread
- BULL CALL Spread
- Long CALL
STRATEGIES: BEARISH STRATEGIES
- Short CALL
- BEAR CALL Spread
- PUT Butterfly/PUT Ratio Spread
- BEAR PUT Spread
- Long PUT
MODULE 4: FOREX TRADING
- Introduction to Forex
- FX Market: Then and Now
- The Majors Currency Pairs
- Currency Pairs and Price
- Currency Values
- FX Trading: The Basics
- Pip Values
- Buy & Sell
- Bid & Ask
- The Spread
Buying and Selling, Placing an Order. Order Basis, Order Types, Expiration, Examples
Profit and Loss, Calculating P&L, Rollovers, Margin, Calculating Margin Requirement
In Forex Trading MODULES 1: BASIC & ADVANCED TECHNICAL ANALYSIS & MODULE 3: FUTURES AND OPTIONS TRADING Going to Cover
MODULE 5: COMMODITY TRADING
- Basic of commodity Market
- Live Trading in Indian and Global Markets
- Commodities are categorized into four types.
- Base Metals
- Agri Commodities
Entry and exit points, Risk management strategies, Emotional control& Money management Price discovery using Technical Analysis
In Commodity Trading MODULES 1: BASIC & ADVANCED TECHNICAL ANALYSIS & MODULE 3: FUTURES AND OPTIONS TRADING Going to Cover
MODULE 6: MUTUAL FUNDS
- What Are Mutual Funds?
- Why Invest In Mutual Funds
- How to Choose A Fund
- Mutual Fund Basic Terms and Concepts
- Net Asset Value
- Assets under Management (AUM)
- How to Invest In Mutual Funds
- How to Buy and Sell Mutual Funds
- Different Types of Mutual Funds
- What Is a Systematic Investment Plan?
- What Is Systematic Transfer Plan
- What Is Systematic Withdrawal Plan
- Requirements and Tax Saver Benefits of Mutual Funds
MODULE 7: FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS
- Covered Basic Knowledge in fundamentals
ADVANCE PRICE ACTION TRADING COURSE
Course Fee: Rs. 5,000/-
- Signal Bar & Entry Bar
- Types of Signal Bars
- Strong Bar
- Weak Bar
- Strong Move
- Weak Move
- Strong Pull Back
- Weak Pull Back
- Rally- Decline
- Minor Pivot
- Major Pivot
- Aggressive Pivot
- Trend Lines
- Micro Trend Line/ Micro Channel Line
- Channel Line Overshoot
- Climatic Move (Exhaustive Move)
- Double/Triple: Tops &Bottoms
- Measured Move
- Signs of End Pull Back
- Placing Order
- Filter for Entry and Stop Loss
- Initial Stop Loss
- Position Sizing
- Trailing Stop Loss
- Partial Profit Booking & Fully Exit
- Stock Selection
- Second Signal Bar
READING THE PRICE ACTION
- Trend Changing
- Trend within the Trend
- Different Market Phases
- Strong Trend
- Spike & Channel
- Weak Trend
- Trend Converting into Trading Ranges
- Trading Range
- Trend Reversal
- Expanding Triangles
- Confluence of Factors
- Time Frame Amalgamation
- Trade Management
- Guidelines for Analysis
- Pattern Breakout
- Trading Pattern after Breakout
- Strong Breakout in the Form of Micro Channel
- Trading Weak Pullback
- Trading Strong Pullback
- Breakout Failure
- Gap Up + 1st Bearish Bar
- Climatic Reversal
- Major Trend Reversal
- Trading Range
When you buy a stock, you own a piece of a publicly-traded company. The stock market is a great place for new and experienced traders to begin and expand their investment. In fact, stock trading is useful and exciting in the sense that it provides insight into trading other classes of assets like Forex or futures. Therefore, it is an excellent idea to acquire knowledge and training in the stock market. As a novice trader, it is evident that you are not aware of many things associated with the stock market trading. However, with the availability of several courses, you can look forward to enhancing your knowledge and experience in the same.
Before Joining the Training, Look at NCFM Academy Hyderabad’s Students Reviews on Google.
The demand for stock market traders is on the rise. However, the lack of enough knowledge or qualification will not help in profitable trading. It is because of this reason that several training courses have been introduced. Candidates interested in trading can get a thorough insight into the various aspects of a stock market through the training. Currently, there are several training institutes across the country. These are designed to offer the best level of theoretical and practical knowledge to help traders invest in a regular pattern and confidence.
Why This Course
It is usually suggested to go for the stock market training course in Hyderabad because it is associated with scores of features and benefits. The training and mentoring program will take the novice to a professional level of investor and help you to achieve significant returns on investment from the market. We recognize and give value to your capital. Therefore, we will make every effort to ensure that your money is safe. The course will teach you the safe investment approaches to keep your money safe and ensure that you maximize your earning potential.
The course duration is short, and you can choose classes, as per your convenience. The updated skills and knowledge you will acquire from the training will help you invest wisely and make huge profits. You will learn how to invest appropriately and at the right time in the stock market. You will not even have to depend on the tips of brokers. You will have the wealth of information on the course due to which it will not be difficult for you to determine where to start. Consequently, you can easily compete with professional investors like never before.
Unless you enroll in this course, you will not realize the benefits available. The demand for stock market investors is high. Lack of knowledge will make you take wrong decisions. You will thus end up risking your capital and assets. However, if you acquire this course, you will learn the most relevant and appropriate strategies that are used for investment. Consequently, you can make a wise move with confidence. You will also learn risk-handling capacities while making any investment in the stock market.
- Experience an individual stock market mentoring program,
- Get assistance from some of the leading stock market investors,
- Learn some of the best and safest investment strategies so that you achieve 2-3% monthly returns on your capital in any market,
- The trainers practice what they preach. They have made significant returns with well-defined investment strategies,
- Protect your investment in the best way.
The training program we offer at NCFM Academy Ameerpet Hyderabad is thoroughly updated, and it has benefited hundreds of individuals. Even if, you are an experienced trader looking forward to expanding your skills and knowledge in a stock market trading, this training is ideal for you. Therefore, hurry and enroll in our course.
Once you gain the thorough knowledge of the stock market, you will have no looking back. Not only can you protect your investment, but also make systematic investments. In addition to that, our training program is designed in such a way so that you can help others in stock trading and earn a handsome income. Our ex-students are employed in reputable stockbroking firms, and they receive an attractive package. Some of them have even opened their individual broker companies helping others in a stock market investment.
Once you complete the training, we will award you with a certificate. We will even assist and guide you in finding some of the most suitable jobs for a bright and lucrative career. Your interest and confidence in a stock market trading will be doubled, and nothing is better than this. You will learn about active stock trading and even day trading for getting a potential return on your investment. You can be assured that the stock market training in Hyderabad is one of the best that will help you establish a bright future. You can invest and help others spend for maximizing the profit-making potential, as a whole. Therefore, do not delay.
NCFM Academy Hyderabad put particular emphasis on providing quality education to all the students. Our esteemed faculty has ten years of experience in the financial industry and thereby he knows the industry inside out which enables them, even more, to impart knowledge to the students. From providing hands-on training to arranging interactive sessions with the pupils, our cover each and every aspect of it
With an experience of teaching over 50+ batches, the faculties at NCFM Academy Hyderabad are known for providing world-class training to each of the student, which ensures they have a bright future in the financial market.
NCFM Course Modules
NCFM Academy Hyderabad is one of the premier institutes in Hyderabad, India, acknowledged for providing world-class training to help students with accurate knowledge, to start a career in the financial sector. Our institute is recognized for providing quality education to the students who prepare them to face the changing demands of the industry. There are endless career options in the financial market. Students can opt to choose any aspect of the financial market to start a career. Irrespective of the wing you elect to start off your career, This NCFM Academy Located in Ameerpet Hyderabad ensures that you get the best training for the ultimate betterment of your future.
We at NCFM Academy Hyderabad, not only teach Share Market Training for beginners but train in-depth in NCFM Modules. In fact, we the best NCFM Training In Hyderabad Ameerpet.
NCFM is the certification program that tests the practical knowledge and skills required to operate in the financial market. With some people joining the financial industry, a different level and nature of specialization and orientation have merged in the industry. It is a complete online training, where a student is continuously and rigorously trained to make sure they emerge as the apt professional for the industry. The entire course is quite flexible, which certainly helps the students with easy accessibility and convenience to the candidates.
Benefits of Training
Getting trained in NCFM has come along with loads of benefits for the students who are looking forward to having a prolific career in the financial market. The training promotes a thorough understanding of the working principles in the core economic scenario. Financial markets are emerging significantly. As a result, the demand for trained professionals is also on the verge of increasing. Different techniques and tactics are being taught to a student during the course tenure. Taking finance as a career option is quite an off-beat career choice, but indeed, the recent growth in the industry has opened up doors of opportunities for the fresher’s and professionals to build a career in this sector.
Placement Support for Students
Apart from providing world-class training, NCFM Academy Hyderabad is also known for providing appropriate placement support to the pupils. After the successful course completion, every student got Good command on Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis of any Shares, Currencies, and Commodities. NCFM Academy Hyderabad has been into the training industry for more than decades now; thereby we have created a secure network with the sector’s leading names, which help us place our students in the most likely concerns across the globe. We make sure, all our students step into a glorious career, as soon as the course gets over.
We are one of the leading Stock Market Training Institute in Hyderabad, and only one Institute to teach live Technical Analysis Training in Hyderabad.
NSE is the independent body and offers NCFM Modules. We offer only preparatory classes, course preparatory material, and prep tests to pass the NCFM & NISM Certification exams. Our NCFM Academy Hyderabad is not associated with NSE / NISM in any manner whatsoever NCFM Academy Hyderabad. All Reserved 2020